Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679)
1. WHY THIS NOTICE This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically starting from the address: https://mpastyle.it The information is provided only for the Mpa srl site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links present therein. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online , and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
2. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller is Mpa srl, which has its registered office in Via del Commercio 46 20090 Buccinasco (MI).
3. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION The figure of Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified, as for Mpa srl it corresponds to the right of choice as provided for by art. 37 par. 4 GDPR 2016/679.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING The treatments connected to the web services of this are only handled by technical personnel, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The personal data provided by users who submit requests to join the services / products offered are used only to perform the service or provision requested, and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose for the execution. of requests received. For more details, you can view the specific information.
5. METHOD OF TREATMENT Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
6. PROVISION AND OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the IT forms ( form ) requesting the Data Controller to access the services / products offered. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
7. COMMUNICATION OF DATA The personal data relating to the processing in question will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
8. DISCLOSURE OF DATA The personal data processed, in any way, will be brought to the attention of indeterminate subjects.
9. TRANSFER ABROAD The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
10. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED to. NAVIGATION DATA The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier ) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b. DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails or other data through the forms on this site, or through any addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
11. DATA RETENTION PERIOD Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
12. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES At any time, the interested party may exercise the right to:
ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data.
obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period.
obtain the correction and deletion of data.
obtain the limitation of the treatment.
obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Requests can be addressed to the Data Controller by writing to Mpa srl Via del Commercio 46 20090 Buccinasco (MI). email@example.com
Every effort will be made to make the functions of this site as interoperable as possible with the automatic privacy control mechanisms available in some products used by users.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to the affected device, be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet etc .; as a rule, cookies are stored directly on the browser used for navigation. The same website that sent them can then read and record the cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, etc. Further information on cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org .
We are always looking for ways to improve our website and to make it easier for you to get to know our services. Therefore it is important for us to understand how our site is used.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE? There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and third-party cookies . Technical cookies are generally necessary for the website to function properly and to allow navigation; without them it could happen not to display the pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to memorize the settings of the language, display, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website;
functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided;
analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies and used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Technical cookies can also be provided by third parties (so-called ” third-party cookies “), and can correspond to all the types indicated above, managed in an anonymous and aggregate form, or in a form that allows the surfers of websites to be identified, albeit occasional.
Finally, there are also profiling cookies that have the task of profiling the user, and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
WHICH COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE? This site uses technical cookies, direct or from third parties, aimed at guaranteeing the correct functioning of the site, without which the same navigation would not be possible; analytics cookies are also used, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how to navigate the same site.
The cookies described above are all collected and analyzed anonymously and in aggregate form.
Finally, the use of profiling cookies is excluded in any form.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES This site uses third-party cookies “Google Analytcs”, a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google that allows you to anonymously analyze how users visit the site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website by the user (including the IP address) is transmitted and stored on Google’s servers.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
If you prefer that Google Analytics does not use the collected data in any way, the configuration of each browser can be changed differently. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your choices regarding cookies.
Please refer to the following links to access the clarifications provided by your browsers:
However, the site will remain fully usable even if you have decided to deactivate the monitoring function. For a permanent opt-out, the browser must accept permanent cookies. If your browser does not accept permanent cookies, then it is not technically possible to register the opt-out. Please use the functionality of your browser to deactivate monitoring (see the website www.allaboutcookies.org ).
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES They are cookies that allow the user’s profile on social networks to interact with this site. These are cookies that are not essential for the operation of this website.
The most common use is that aimed at sharing content.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information that can be verified within the social networks themselves.